Tap into your inner Macgyver with WhichCraft at Lowercase Brewing on August 15th!
Meet the makers behind this clever craft beer while creating a bottle opener using a piece of wood and a nail. We'll provide a tutorial for functionality and you'll have the opportunity to put your own spin on it. WhichCraft provides all tools and materials - just show up thirsty and ready to make!
Your ticket includes:
- Lowercase tasting (5 beers, 3 oz. each) with the maker plus 1 drink ticket for a pint of your favorite brew.
- Handmade Happy Hour discount throughout the duration of event ($3 pints, what?!)
- Tour of the brewery
- Entry into raffle for Lowercase swag
- Tutorial and materials to make 2 bottle openers
- Instruction guide and material list to take home
Occupancy is limited - get your tickets here!
Follow @modernwhichcraft for updates and sneak peeks at some of the materials we'll be using!
Questions about the event? Send 'em over to firstname.lastname@example.org
21+ only. sorry, kiddos.